Kathy brought her petition to get Kinky on the ballot for governor. PERRY MUST GO! She's been trying to get in touch with George to see if we can push the petition @ Irish Fest, so I may have to split my time between the tap & the table. It will be like I'm a Kennedy!

Here is Jan signing the petition....and Carrie P. Damon doing the same. She's letting the hair grow out as you can see.

In other, not so festive news...Ashley's trial was to start this week, but it has been postponed until mid-April. I forgot who told us, but some of Sandy's co-workers are going to take shifts going to the courthouse. I would love to be there for Gary & Sandy, but I don't know that I can sit there & possibly see any photos of her after what he did to her- especially when she was part of "the family" and when she was one of mine at that. I'll have to think about it. With a on-camera confession, I'd hope this thing won't drag out too long, but who knows.
Tomorrow is it & then it is Spring Break. I am going to try really, really hard to not lose my license, but I don't know. I am ready to kill them. The 7th graders are regressing & need to go back downstairs for a while until they are done cooking. I think they got moved up way before they were ready. The 8th graders are just ready for high school and do not need to come back. They will though. I know it. They always do. Did I tell you we are getting 10 teachers next year??? I will have all 7th. That group is growing on me; you know, like fungus. I'm just elated I'll only have one set of hormonal issues to deal with; this shifting back & forth every hour is like perpetual PMS. And then there is NJHS crap on top of that. I'm gettin' kind of mental.
I'll post some Irish Fest pics for you next week. Be with us in spirit (and spirits!)
4 comments:
You know, just a few days ago I was wondering when Ashley's trial was. That's strange. I guess somehow I knew it was coming up. I don't think I could sit in the courtroom either. I'm sure Gary and his fam would appreciate the support but would also understand if you weren't there. I'll keep them in my prayers.
Have a great spring break! I don't get one. Not that I would go anywhere anyways. Me and Lee (site mate) are going to try to do something fun on St. Patrick's Day. Don't think we'll find green beer though.
I can't believe you want Kinky on the ballot! Oh wait.. I forget, you're all a bunch of crazy democrats. haha! And, I probably won't be able to get a copy of that book unless you want to send it to me :)
Am I going to have to start a blog now too? Dammit! Have you gotten your package yet?
No I have not gotten the package yet. Remember I'm on Georgian time here, meaning that something that should take only 2 weeks takes 2 months :)
Post a Comment