Monday, November 13, 2006

Erica's Wedding

Okay, okay. I'm a little slow getting these posted. Overall everything turned out okay. I don't have ceremony pictures because the place was all windows and I have lighting issues. We were seated entirely too close to Jim's neices & nephews (There are 4 under the age of 6. Give NuVa Ring a try, people! Or learn that math method of birth control.) I believe in the "children should be neither seen nor heard" saying, so I will leave it at that about the children. Anyway, if Carrie, the former Catholic, had not been behind me making comments, I would have been uber-bored instead of regular bored. The priest was from Nigeria or Zimbabwae or some other African locale. He was pretty difficult to understand, but we assume they are married. Either that or Erica is a nun.
Here are some pics....














Steph, Velma, Erica, Me, Laura














Erica & Dennis Koehler
















Erica & Jim

3 comments:

Carrie said...

Yay! Better late than never!

But I can't help but wonder if I broke the camera - did I miss getting photographed and only ended up on Laura's video? Geeez! We can't have that getting onto YouTube!

eve said...

That's a good picture of Erica & Jim. I imagine you had plenty to drink at the reception to help you get over your annoyance with the kids :)

Kellie said...

Yes, there was plenty of drinking b/c the wine was free and yes, the kids were that annoying. Blogger was not letting me upload all the pics, so Carrie gets her own post!