
Road Trip's lead singer (insert loud, single extended note shout from Road Trip Super Fan here).
Showing his versatility, Kev on keyboards, givin' the regular keyboard player his best "What you talkin' 'bout, Willis?" face.
Kev ( on a mid-set break - what's up with that?), Eve, Me
"Hey baby, how's about some pre-Cetera Chicago? You know you like 'em..."
Um, Carrie? They're not Def Leppard. Why the lighter?
Robert on sax...I have talented co-workers...
* I am happy to report that I did not spot any former students during this visit to Roxy's - especially those who have been shot. Whew!
* I am happy to report that I did not spot any former students during this visit to Roxy's - especially those who have been shot. Whew!
*I am unhappy to report that I am too old to make it to the third set...
No comments:
Post a Comment