
For those of you in search of the perfect Kellie gift (I accept gifts all year - no major holiday necessary, and this one is FREE), Target and Def Leppard, two of my all-time favorite entities, have joined forces! (It's like they know me. Spooky.) I could actually win a guitar lesson in London from Phil! Cool! (Of course, I will be bugging him the whole time to call Joe, or if Joe is coming over, or any other number of Joe-related questions.) If you enter for me (because you know I have already done so), and win, I swear we will have a jolly-good time in London, mate!
https://wow.target.com/ Click on the Union Jack guitar within the Target ad for more details. Free entry thingie is at the top.
2 comments:
The "catch" is that you have to buy the guitar WITH your Target card in order to be eligible for the guitar lesson with Phil. And I believe the promotional window for the drawing is this week only. I just started a new job and may have a little extra cash come January, so I might end up buying the guitar, but I don't need a lesson with Phil. I already know how to play "Run Riot" and "Ring of Fire" - except that one tricky part in the guitar solo. I might need some help with that section...
I opted for the "free entry" route - only have one credit card and won't get another & honestly, I don't need the guitar as I can't play. I just think Phil would be fun to hang with for a bit. I'm impressed at your skills - how cool to get that last part down by Phil-tutoring though...
Post a Comment