Today was finance day. Updated Quicken, reconciled statements, and updated my sales tax Excel spreadsheet. Figured out that my property taxes have been paid, and there is STILL money in the escrow account (was an issue last year), so yay!
My super-fun activity for the day was cleaning out my filing cabinet & shredding documents! In fact, it was so much fun that the gym was actually my break time as Mr. Shredder's motor shut down for a bit-much, much shredding.
I feel all feng-shui-ed now.
*This is quite possibly the most boring post ever, but I wanted to share that I love to shred things. This is the level of excitement you can expect for the next two weeks.
1 comment:
Have you read this article:
http://www.nydailynews.com/news/2007/12/29/2007-12-29_times_square_shredder_gets_rid_of_bad_me.html
About "Good Riddance Day", when apparently they set up a ginormous shredder in Times Square for people to throw out the old? Sounds fantastic!
Post a Comment