Wednesday, May 28, 2008

ZIP-ity-doo-dah!


Best show EVER is returning to TV!!!

Sure, it's a new cast of ZipKids, but they will shop at Donna Martin's clothing store (Why is she Martin? Did she divorce David??).

Kelly Taylor will be back as a counselor because the poor girl had every teenage problem imaginable!!

And OH MY GOODNESS!!! If there is a God, they will bring back Steve Sanders!!! I don't know what he will do, but I just love the Steve!

Let's revist some drama, shall we??



3 comments:

Carrie said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Anonymous said...

Love it!!! I hope Donna and David are not divorced. Perhaps she just uses Martin for professional reasons, being famous and all.
If they bring back Steve then they will have to bring back Janet and the baby too!

Kellie said...

I forgot about Janet & the baby - I could not keep up w/ Steve's women!