Thursday, November 06, 2008

Pure Manipulation

For about 17 (eek!) years, I've been opposed to chiropractic care. Working as a claims rep for Aetna, I was expected to pour over those claims as several chiropractors had been flagged as fraudulent. That training, coupled with the fact that if my spine were a street, I would look like this, made me reluctant to go. I figured said practioner would see my x-rays and run out and buy himself a new BMW.
Well, I finally caved and went today.
I swear to you, I am taller.
It was kind of freaky to be snapped about like a wishbone, but I feel awesome!
Yes, I will be going back. This guy (who is, by the way, HOT!) believes in alternating visits for adjustments with visits for massage therapy. And it is so very covered by my insurance (um, Aetna).
(For T. Snyder - It was 3 manipulations, 2 modalities)

2 comments:

eve said...

I soooo need to be cracked! You must give me the name of this HOT chiro.

Carrie said...

I need to be cracked too - I used to go to a guy I went to HS with. Hot? Eh, attractive maybe. And his wife does the massage therapy.

You're making me want to go again...