Why is it that the batteries in the smoke detectors decide tell me they are low and start "chirping" at 4 in the morning? Is 8 a.m. too much to ask for?
That happened to us a few years ago, only we had a two-year old that woke up screaming at 2am when it happend to us. The only way to stop it was to go to the store and buy new batteries right then and there. Ah, the memories...
Hey! My house alarm battery has been chirping all weekend too! I was dreading having to call and make an appt...yadda yadda, but when I finally did, turns out I could've just ran up to Radio Shack and replaced it myself! ::facepalm::
2 comments:
That happened to us a few years ago, only we had a two-year old that woke up screaming at 2am when it happend to us. The only way to stop it was to go to the store and buy new batteries right then and there. Ah, the memories...
Hey! My house alarm battery has been chirping all weekend too! I was dreading having to call and make an appt...yadda yadda, but when I finally did, turns out I could've just ran up to Radio Shack and replaced it myself!
::facepalm::
Post a Comment