Some small stuff that has made me oddly happy as of late:
Recycyling.
I know this is super stupid, but I get so damn excited when I have things to throw in that little green box. Carbon footprint - reducing.
Happiness of Friends.
Eve's house. Erica's forthcoming child. Carrie's new library(old news, but still cool).
Being Approved by Virgina.
Yay!!! No more excessive travel!!! Feel like I will finally learn job!
Shoulder.
Still frozen, but thawing. Surgeon happy with progress. Am now working on strength at PT. Using one pound weights - WATCH OUT! Am practically The Girl Hulk?!
Facebook.
Love hearing from old friends. Ex-boyfriend friended me. Background: Almost married him before I was done with college.
"Friended" is now verb.
Nowhere near as cool as "binderize"[ (c) CPD & KAS], but still verb.
Finding a Reason to Use the Word Binderize.
Don't have much need to do acutal binderization these days, but revel in the fact that I could work it into a blog post. (Wish Carrie still had primo binderized Def Leppard articles to share.)
Renaissance Fair Next Month.
Huzzah! Weekend that invovles the 13th. Be there!
Horns are 6-0.
'Nuff said. }>
Wine.
Again. 'Nuff said.
Happy, Then Not Things of Late:
Def Leppard was coming. And now not. :(
1 comment:
Sorry about the Leppard cancellation. You would have loved the show. Next time for sure.
Post a Comment