Saturday, October 20, 2007

This Just In: Dumbledore Outed

JK Rowling revealed that Dumbledore...is gay!
1) Totally missed that fact. And clearly? Not relevant to the story. Yet...
2) That little tidbit provides more fodder for closed-minded conservatives to try to banish the books from shelves (such as those at PNMS by one SW).
3) Pure genius on Jo's part - a little controversy to ensure the HP series remains in the spotlight. How very Madonna-esque of her!


Soft candlelight? Sequined hat? How could I have missed it?

3 comments:

Carrie said...

Yay! I always thought his deep relationships with same sex people were a hint. I still cannot picture Dumbledore actually having sex, however. Ew.

Kellie said...

I anticipate a SNL skit on the topic...Dumbledore's Dance Party! Rainbow bumpersticker on the back of the broom.

Anonymous said...

See even the Harry Potter is getting in on the PC bit. Gots to have a "fancy" leader up in the hood o'floating schools....T