Because of the freakin' hurricane and without asking my supervisor(who is scheduled to leave town this weekend along with 25 other people in the office on business, so I'm pretty sure she'll get it), I've just switched to an earlier flight for my trip to NH this weekend. I hope we get out before the wind picks up - my mum will be all 90 lbs. of pissed off if she can't get home. Now I must get all the outdoor furniture off the patio and well, I won't be here, so I don't need bottled water or a filled up bathtub. What the hell else am I to do to prepare for a 'cane?
The last Drunk History was actually part 3. We'll go backwards with our lessons because I don't like numbers. The part of Ben Franklin is played by Jack Black. This one is kind of yucky in parts.
1 comment:
I find that anything with Jack Black is kinda yucky in parts.
Post a Comment