Friday, February 27, 2009

Only the Kennedys

I was looking through The White House Museum site today at work today (for work puposes). It's rather intriguing. You can view the floor plans of the White House and click on the rooms to see actual photographs. Some of the photographs are recent; others are from prior administrations. I came across this gem of John John's bedroom in the private quarters section. Please notice the doll in the dark blue chair...Let it not be said that they weren't good Catholics.

4 comments:

Carrie said...

Srsly...is that doll a nun??

eve said...

I can't make the picture bigger,so I can't tell what the doll is. Is is a nun?

Kellie said...

Yes, it's a nun!!! And it's one of those dolls that has the eyelids that shut, too. Carrie could have used one when she played Mass as a kid!

Kellie said...

And why won't the pictures get larger sometimes? That's annoying. I will fix.