Monday, May 04, 2009
Wanted: A Hobby
Walking across the parking lot to Which Wich today, my co-worker Christina, breaks the silence and asks, "Do you have a hobby?" Gotta tell you, I was a little taken aback and a little leery that I was going to be asked to join some Mary Kay cult or some such thing (Christina doesn't sell the stuff, and we actually had a good laugh about that one.) Rather, she was wondering because she feels like she is such a workaholic because she doesn't have a hobby, and perhaps, a hobby would give her reason to leave work. Upon further consideration, I don't really have a hobby either. I guess my house is kind of my hobby, but most of the time I just nap in said "hobby". I was kind of into gardening & such, and now all that is kind of grown in & established, and I just wait until Tuesday, my designated watering day, to um, water. I was a regular at the gym, and should get back to that, but I don't know if Using the Elliptical Machine qualifies as a real hobby. So here's my question - Do YOU guys have a hobby? Any hobby suggestions?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
I've been wanting to get back to my crocheting. But really, I don't have much of a hobby either - unless you count trolling the 'net
I do scrapbooking.....not as much as I used to, but occasionally when in the mood.
Seems like the entire planet has jumped on the scrapbooking craze. I love photography, but I don't have a very good camera - yet. I've been collecting Def Leppard LP's and CD's since I was 12, so that's kinda a hobby. And I play guitar when I can. Maybe you should take up a musical instrument?
Can my hobby be napping? I think that is a great hobby! Tracey
Post a Comment