Sunday, April 13, 2008

Whose Real World is it Anyway?


Watching Real World reunion show, the birth-mother of all reality TV shows, I'm reminded of how very not young I am.

Some questions:

A) Who the hell are most of these people? ('cause I stopped watching after New Orleans)

B) Does Eric Nies think he's Jesus now? (Bring back The Grind!)

C) 'Member when the cast used to talk when they met and not spend the first night naked in the hot tub?

D) Judd is still the coolest guy EVER! (heard him speak at UTSA!)

E) Did anyone doubt Irene? Stephen is a homosexual!

F) Where's Dan??

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

UM Yeah we are in the "older" generation now.........I think all the young folk just stay naked! WHY, I ask WHY do you want to see all that "stuff" just floating around in the hot tub.....you know fake boobs and boy parts just float! NOT a pretty picture! Then again, that is my old self coming out. T Snyder