2009 will begin at sea! Finalized plans to cruise down to Cozumel with CPD & Velma on 1/1/09 - 1/5/09. (Yes, Birth of Kellie Day is sqeezed in there, but trip was planned more because I have 4 free days off than the celebration of my birth.) Talked to nice cruise-center lady, Susan, on the way home from work. After an all-too-long lecture on sea sickness, she proved to be very helpful. I've been receiving lots of suggestions from folks for excursions - such as the ATV jungle romp. Um, have been to Cozumel and iguanas are pretty much their version of the squirrel - just falling out of the trees. I don't know if I want to get that close to them. Also don't know if a shower is provided afterwards - apparently very messy tour.
This will probably be my only get-away for sometime. I will be in Olympia, WA, for several weeks in March and it's looking more and more like I may have to go for some time in February as well. While it will suck to be away from home-sweet-home for so long, I'm looking forward to seeing Washington - especially Seattle. Anyone have any Great Northwest weekend travel suggestions? Vistors welcome on the weekends!!!
My niece will be house/pet sitting. I will probably have to formally evict her when I return.
And completely random...I left the green beans on the counter. Leo jumped up. Now loves his green bean toy so very much, there was actual growling when Duncan walked by - have not heard that since he was a kitten and still didn't know when or where his next meal would come. Yes, they have cat toys - waste of money.
Green bean:cat::Cardboard box:kid
1 comment:
Nice SAT analogy!
I thought the cruise was for your b-day - it's why I'm going! :)
Post a Comment