Tuesday, July 15, 2008

Because Jen Made Me Do It

Everyone...go to the George Michael YouTube page.
Pick your fav & watch it over & over whilst doing you best GM crossy-arms dance!
First sing along (with soul, please) with this classic...

Because there ain't no joy
For an uptown boy
Whose teacher has told him goodbye
Goodbye

(T.Snyder - He was in Dallas this weekend! We missed him. :( )

I remember when the radio wouldn't play "I Want your Sex" until after 10. (I feel like MTV did the same thing?! Help?) To think of what they get away with playing now.

And just in case you don't browse thorough the other GM videos posted by others, you can watch this one. (How did I miss the gayness? Andrew Ridgely is gayer, me thinks.)

2 comments:

Carrie said...

I totally caught the gayness. Andrew Ridgley is married to one of the chicks in Bananarama, methinks.

Kellie said...

Yes, and he is a surfer. A British surfer. That just doesn't go. Wikipedia wouldn't lie.
(I know your li-berrian self is twitching.)