After work today I went to the massage place that is, oh, 1/2 a mile down the road from the office for the first of my doctor-suggested massages. She only worked on the back of my body as that whole area has acted up (like a damn kid in need of some Ritalin!) since the groin strain. The tables at this place are much lower than traditional tables which means that the massage therapist can lean into it. For real? I thought she was going to pop my leg off like it belonged Barbie doll! Apparently I had lots of angry spots on my neck also. I've had massages many, many times, and those of you who've had at least one know that they warn you to take your time getting up as you might feel dizzy. Never, never bothers me. Not one bit. Uh, hello? Almost fell on the damn floor when I got up today! And while it was a little hurty for the 'during' part, I kind of thought I was going to fall asleep on the way home. (That & I was listening to a friend's Harry Potter 7 CD & the Brits just have that somnolent quality to their voices.)
I am zen.
Oh, and? I was BUSY at work today!!! Woohoo!
2 comments:
Am going to call tomorrow and schedule my appointment. Best. Gift. EVER! I need to take advantage of it!
Jen hitting a big box of chair cracked me up!!
I liked the Reverand Tossybox!
Post a Comment